The delicate pink and white cherry blossom’s beauty catches our eyes even in this soggy weather. We are anxiously waiting for a sunny day. It should be the time to change the tires, but glancing over the snow-covered North Shore Mountains, it’s hard to believe it is already April. Are we in another ice age? We hope sensitive crops don’t suffer damage from this severe weather…. let’s not forget to show appreciation for Mother Earth!
- Easter Long Weekend Schedule
- We are open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- We will be closed on Easter Monday
- From Tama’s Kitchen
-Vegan Bento Box $14.95 + GST
We use biodegradable paper box, so please bring
the box back to Tama if the lid is clean. We reuse
them as trays for fruits and veggies during the
Bento box is ready at 11:00 am, but reservation is
required if there are any special requests.
- Onigiri (Brown rice ball) $3.50
- Nettle Miso Soup $3.95
Wrap & Sandwich $9.50
Wrap & Sandwich are served with our signature
sauce loaded with veggies!
- $6.95/per pack:
Nettle & Cilantro Pesto (for crackers, pasta or
Kale Hummus/ Beet Hummus / Amazake
- $4.95/per pack:
Mix Kinpira (carrot, beet and Burdock root) /
Anko (red bean paste)
- $3.95/per pack:
Yam Amazake Mousse (Dessert without
any sugar used)
Natto/ Konnyaku / Brown Rice Mochi
- Umeboshi (Japanese pickled plum) $13.95
Very soft and delicious local product
- Fresh Wasabi from Vancouver Island
Leave one minute after shredding from the
bottom for better flavor.
- Stinging Nettle from Sunshine Coast
$4.95/0.25lb bag $8.99/2 bags or $15.00/1lb
Try drying them and make tea.
You can enjoy them through the winter.
- This Week’s Specials:
- Carrot bunch with leaves $2.95
- Brussel Sprout $5.50/lb,
- Strawberry $5.50,
- Green/Black Kale
$5.99/2bunches (Reg. $3.50/each)
- Red Bell Pepper $3.50/two (Reg. $4.50/lb)
- Romaine Lettuce$9.99/two ($5.95/each)
- BC Red Potatoes $2.99/3lbs bag,
$4.95/5lbs bag (Reg.$1.50/lb)
- Saba (Mackerel) $6.95 / two (Reg. $7.50/pack)
- Ramen Noodle $3.50/three (Reg.$1.50)
- Beautiful Succulent pots will come back
to Tama soon!
<Hiroko’s pick of this week>
Fresh Shiitake mushroom and Oyster mushroom
Try our Vegan Bento Box loaded with flavor!
Have a wonderful week!